Ashutosh Pandey's Blogs

Sunday, September 24, 2006

 
My Belief In Astrology
Some Incident happend with me ,from that i am believing in astrology.When i was working in noida as faculty in a computer institute,I was not taking much interest in job.I was feeling very depressed at that time.It was become approx 8 months of job,I wanted to quit the job.
It was the 20th march of 2005.I had to got to my home on the occasion of Holi.My younger brother was also staying with me in delhi.He had already gone perhaps on 18th march.On 20th evening ,it was raining at that time,I got a call from my director,I was taking a class of c language.
I went there,there was call from my home.I took the receiver,he was my younger brother.I had three brother,he was youngest one.he told that your younger brother is not more.I couldn't belive this,so i asked again,but it was gone cut off from other side. i told the director,he told me you may have listened wrong.i went to std booth to call home.when i called home mom was there,she told me that nothing has happend ,i am not feeling well so you have to come as soon as possible.I asked for my middle one brother,mom and also papa told that he has gone town to bring thr medicine for mother.But i was feeling by there tone that there has something wrong happend in home.But no one told me at that time.I took the 500 Rs from my director and catch the bus from noida to new delhi station.I catched the magadh Exp. at 8.30pm on 20th.
I travelled in general,It was the time of holi festiwal,so there was too much rush in train,some how i got a place to stand in the boggy.It was journey of 12 hours.I reached allahabad in the morning .from there i called once again home,my youngest was there,he said every thing is ok ,mom is not feeling well,so she wanted to see you.I got some relax there.I catched another train to mugalsarai.I entered in my village on 21th at 12 or 1 pm.My heart was beating more,there may be some thing wrong.there was so many negative thought was coming in my mind.one thing i want to tell you that i talked with every member of my family,but not with my middle brother.
I was more sure about him,that something has got wrong with him.when i was near a hanuman mandir it is in our village,i asked from a person that what happened in my home,he told me that your middle brother was not more,he consumed poisen.thats end.
After one month i went back to delhi to resign my job and to got some money from there.There I got a book of astrology,that was based on numerlogy.it was written by shri Kamala Mali,very famous astrologist of Jodhpur.my digit is 7 from my birth date.There in book i saw a if your digit is 7 you will get a very heartbreaking news(sad) on 21th march at 12 to 1 pm.
because "rahu grah" is entering in your "kundali".I was really got surprised by reading this,because i did'nt ever belive in astrology.Then i read very carefully about everything which was written for digit 7 person.From that time i also making keep fast of tuesday and more devotion for "hanuman".
I don't know much about astrology.but some time some incident make us to belive that there is something who control our life.there is some rules for marriage in hindu.By matching the "kundali",you are suppossd to get married,because from every person you are not compatible enough to live together.so some how we should follow the rule which is made by astrology.If you are breaking rule of school or colleage or any .you are going to get the consequence.
so I think there should be some rule to control our way of living.Astrology give this rule.

Comments:
Listen dude whatever happened to you was tragedy but dont open this bullshit of hanuman and stuff on this blog they dont exist gone long time back and this astrology is nothing but a money making art.
 
Mr. monu if you don't believe in anything,that doesn't mean that it is not existing.God is not saying you to believe him but he will make you to believe him so just wait for right time to come.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?