Ashutosh Pandey's Blogs

Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
My Village Life

I have spent one full year in my home village before coming cdac bangalore.I didn't have idea of living in village.There is some field which is inherited by my father.so it is nesseccery for us to go there and watch our inherited property. i thinkIt would be very difficult for anyone who has never lived in village.whenever i walked in village,everyone asked from you who are you,who is your father.where were you before.That means in village everyone should know you.Unlike in town everyone is busy with themself.No one has time for otherone.so i sometime felt very irritated.My village is a brahaman community village.I follow the traditional way to worseship of god,sometime i feel that these are just superstition but last one year i followed every way of worseship.I have seen one thing that in my village, politics is very much in exitence,which i don't like.I liked the sorrounding of my village,like a river which is just besides my village,the rice and wheate fields,which is most eye catching.
My village has produced a lot of intellectual person,like four five engineers,proffeser,docter and many other,but some people don't want to change their views and remain the same,so they have not progressed yet.so i feel sorry for them.I feel change can't take place in one day,it take many year to change the person,village,town,city,country and world.
I hope change soon come to my village and many more one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?